Thursday, 8 May 2014

The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

 Let's write a right review...The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

So I thought what the hell lets right a review! And then I thought what should I right a review on and then I remembered one of my favourites for this month....

The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Here's a picture if you have no idea what I'm going on about-
You may have heard of the popular Maybelline product Baby lips a lip balm that comes in lots of different flavours and types, but this is the Baby Skin a new product guaranteeing baby smooth skin. A big guarantee to make and especially to a teen like me with spots and blemishes all over the place! I was pleasantly surprised with the product and I think its as good as the 'pore professional' by benefit a much more costly product which I have tried too!
 
Advantages for the product:
  • Very light on the skin and isn't greasy on its own
  • An alternative to wearing a full face of makeup
  • good thin nozzle for easy appliance
  • nice packaging
  • good price especially for teenagers
  • good for spot free skin and evening out skin tone and hiding black heads
  • good size tube
  • if you go to school were your not allowed to wear makeup it is a good disguise
Disadvantages for this product
  • without a powder a liquid foundation does not sit well on the primer.
  • A powder keeps the makeup staying on longer not the baby skin
  • It takes a little longer to absorb because its more like a gel than a liquid
  • with a liquid foundation it makes the Baby skin greasy.  
  •  white heads are still visible but what are you too expect you've got the rocky mountains on you face lets be fair!
Overall I think this is a good product is good, but if you do not like silicone based gel like products this isn't for you. the best way to describe it is a thick moisturizer which glides on easily on the skin and 'fills' your pores and that is why it doesn't cover up spots it isn't a concealer it clear! Don't be fooled by the small appearance this product will last you a long time, I have been using mine for about a month everyday now and it is still full and at £7.99 if it lasts 4 months that's roughly £2.00 a month for an everyday pore eraser! I think this is a good product and I hope I have persuaded you to try it out yourself if you haven't already and if you have leave a comment bellow on what you think! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment