1. If I pick something of the floor like a cushion or something I always shake it before it comes fully near me because I think there will be a ninja spider hiding there waiting to attack me, so I shake it.
2. My friend will always say maybe if you ask her something she doesn't want to do instead of no.
3. I have another friend that will always try and trick you into believing something that's false but she will widen her eyes and have a huge smile and her voice will go 2000x higher than normal , it's an easy tell
4. If I'm home alone I feel the need to sing constantly - very loudly
5. I have a habit of walking into peoples rooms without knocking and then getting shouted at for it
6. I crack my knuckles and spread my toes when I'm nervous
7. Another friend has a habit of gripping your arm very tightly when she's excited she must have been a python in a previous life because if you try and escape she gets tighter
8. The same friend laughs like a dying seal when she finds something hilarious
9. I yawn weirdly when I'm falling asleep it's like I'm biting something and I make this noise
Hararararararara
10. Using a rediculas amount of emojis 👍😁😘
11. I have a habit of drawing attention to myself and then making a fool out of myself (the amazing jumping girl incident is another story)
12. I cry if I'm tickled
13. I'll cough if I'm lying (shouldn't have told that one everyone will know!)
14. Making lists
15. Leaving everything last minute
16. Checking my phone 1000000x times a day just in case there is a chance that I've actually got a text
17. Pulling weird faces at strangers by accident and then getting a disgusted one back
18. I will straighten my hair get bored and put it up all the time
19. Leave cups and glasses In my room for ages :/
20. Spend most of my money on food
So there you go some habits and tells I have noticed about myself and about others! Comment your habits of tells if you want , I have realised I write loads of lists in this blog so I apologies to any list haters out there - I will try not to next time, until then ta ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment